If you are interested in selling or buying a used Man Roland R 904, R 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV (4, 5 or 6 printing groups and varnishing group) printing machine, our team is here to help you make the best decision for your company. All you have to do is send us the full details of the performance of your machine or the features you want from your future equipment, and we will offer you only the printing presses or buyers who match the profile.
Looking to buy a used Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV?
If you are looking for such pre-owned printing equipment, all you have to do is send us the requirements you want to tick, and we will offer you the printing machines of this type that are available when submitting your request.
Some details of interest to us:
- The maximum number of impressions that are of interest.
- Year of manufacture of the desired equipment.
- If you only want used Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV machines in production or dismantled printing machines in stock.
- If you are interested in servicing them before purchase or want to use them in production in their state at the time of purchase.
- What features do you want the equipment to have?
- What is the budget for buying such a machine?
Looking to sell a used Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV?
If you have a used Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV machine for sale, we will need as much information as possible to offer it further to interested customers.
Please send us the details of your used printing press for sale:
- Number of impressions
- Machine condition
- If it has problems with the printing cylinders or other problems.
- If it has undergone repair work, if parts have been replaced (and if the parts are original).
- Fabrication year.
- The technical specifications to understand exactly what the machine is equipped with.
- Asking price – is it negotiable or not?
- Other important details of interest to the future buyer.
Important features of the used Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV machines
Pre-owned printing machines Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV, regardless of the type of printing units with which the machine is equipped: 4, 5 or 6 colors, are some of the most used printing machines in packaging production of cardboard, and this is due to the special characteristics of this area. Man Roland machines are recognized worldwide for reliability, performance, and print quality, and these models – the 904, 905 – are no exception to the rule. These printing presses are so durable that even in a used condition, they can handle a high volume of printing.
Here are some of the most important features that such a printing machine can have:
- Color Pilot inking control system – the fastest and most efficient way to measure colors, can measure densitometric and colorimetric values in a single pass.
- Automatic setting for the format and thickness of the cardboard to be processed.
- Plate loading PPL (Power Plate Loading – semi-automatic), SPL (Simultaneous Plate Loading), APL (Automatic Plate Loading).
- Roland Deltamatic dampening.
- Eltosch drying system.
- Roland Seccomatic (IR drying system).
- Grafix Hitronic powder spray, Wekotron.
- Graphi Metronic temperature control.
- RCI remote control.
- Automatic system for washing printing cylinders, blankets, and plates.
- Technotrans recirculation and cooling system.
- Bacher Register control.
- Kersen antistatic system for feeding and delivery.
- Long delivery.
- Airglide removal.
What is the maximum print speed?
The maximum printing speed of a used Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV, regardless of the number of printing units is 13,000 sheets/hour. Newer generation machines can reach 14,000 or even 16,000 sheets/hour speeds.
What is the maximum thickness of the cardboard that can be processed?
Such a machine can process cardboard with a thickness of up to 1 mm. If the machine is equipped with a special unit for cardboard processing, the thickness increases to 1.2 mm.
What is the maximum printing format that can be processed?
With a Man Roland 904, minimum formats of 50×70 cm and maximum formats of 89×116 cm can be printed, and with a Man Roland 905, the maximum sheet format can reach 102×142 cm.
PPL, SPL or APL? What type of charging plates to choose?
If you want performance and efficiency, our advice is to choose SPL – Simultaneous Plate Loading. Plate loading and cylinder cleaning occur simultaneously, resulting not only in higher productivity and higher print quality but also in significant cost savings. Using such technology reduces set-up times by up to 60% (plate changing and cylinder washing can be done simultaneously in all printing units in less than 4 minutes).
What is the difference between Man Roland 904 and Man Roland 905?
The main difference between the two printing machines lies in the maximum print format that can be processed. For model 904, the maximum is 89×116 cm, while for model 905, the maximum is 102×142 cm. You should consider this and choose based on the materials you want to print. Otherwise, both machines have a minimum speed of 13,000 sheets/h, reaching up to 16,000 sheets/ hour in newer models. Man Roland 904 and Man Roland 905 can have 4, 5, or 6 colors. In terms of price, the Man Roland 905 may involve a larger investment, but the price also depends on the features of each machine. We await your requirements to offer you the best machine according to the features you want and the allocated budget.
What are the features that increase the machine’s performance?
The more equipped the machine, the higher its performance and efficiency. From our point of view, the Color Pilot inking control system, SPL plate loading, and the automatic print cylinder washing system are features that should be indispensable. Automated features are useful and sometimes necessary for the simple reason that they successfully eliminate human error. Moreover, when the machine and operations are automated, you need less staff, which means lower costs.
However, you should also keep in mind that performance pays. In other words, if you want more features for your machine, you must allocate a larger budget. But if we balance the cost reduction that an equipped machine brings, we can say that the investment will pay for itself quickly. This does not mean that a standard machine, without many features, will not do the job. It depends on the materials you want to print and the print quality you want to achieve – if you have any questions about the equipment and would like further explanation, please do not hesitate to contact us. We are here to help you make the best decision.
Man Roland, one of the most important manufacturers of printing machines
Man Roland Sheetfed GmbH is one of the largest manufacturers of offset printing presses worldwide. It was established in 1871 and stood out for the production of quality machines with a high level of precision and reliability. If you are in the position of a seller, you have already convinced yourself of how powerful these machines can be. If, on the other hand, you are in the position of a buyer and are interested in a second-hand Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV, we can say that regardless of which model you choose and the features it is equipped with, you have made the best choice for your company We are waiting for your inquiries or offers for used Man Roland 904, 905 – 4, 5, 6 LV machines!